Monday, October 09, 2006

North Korea launches a NUKE! YAAAAAAYY!!!!!

Well,...

Hold onto your collective asses.

Kim Jong-il is no longer just a funny puppet in the movie Team America: World Police,....he's officially dangerous.

This should be interesting. I wonder how the world community will respond. I guarantee you one thing,....I bet it was a conversation stopper that drew a collective, "They did WHAT!?", from the table.

Keep in mind that this is the same North Korea that launched an ICBM that they apparently found in Alaska.

Quietly proving that although it was a dead shell,....they could reach us. There are also rumors that their "delivery systems" are now capable of reaching the West Coast!

Not that I don't have anything but faith in Kim Jong-il's humanitarian skills but if this blog entry suddenly stops in the middle of me writing it then you'll know what hap-

10 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Hello Kim? Yeah, It's Dubbya. Look Kim, the 'Publican's are really takin' a lickin' with this Mark Foley thing.

What's that? Oh, he's a homosex'ul that was sendin' naughty messages to some Congressional pages... Pardon? Yeah he likes weiners.

Anyway...do you think you can explode a buncha dynamite or sumthin' and pretend its a Nuke?

Heh heh, yeah I know it sounds crazy but it'll sure take the heat off my boys in the House.

Much abliged, Kim. I'll be sure to send you a Honey Glazed Ham or sumthin'.

Talk to ya soon.

9:10 AM  
Blogger Fighting Irish said...

HEH!

I doubt even Bush can exercise that type of "Strategery"

Kim Jong simply responded by singing,..."I'm so ronrey,...so verey ronnery,...I'm so ronrey and reary arone..."

Ahhh Team America. Dumb movie, funny stuff.

11:20 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Looks like those North Koreans had another nuke test today!

Cue R.E.M!

5:12 PM  
Blogger Maikeli said...

We've had nukes on this little blue ball for how long now? Only like 60 or so years, right? Stands to reason that some day a nut-job is going to get ahold of one and blow some shit up with it - most likely ours.
Well, get ready for the fun, boys and girls!! We gon' have ourselves an old-fashioned
BAR-B-Q!! (With plenty of radiation to go around!)
If one of our cities goes up in nuclear hellfire, the gloves will be off and the hawks will have their carte blanche to turn whole swaths of the earth into boiling, glowing no-people zones.
Our species is so fucked!

5:16 PM  
Blogger Fighting Irish said...

....and that's when the Terminators will come.

6:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am small and afraid.

10:13 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Ah, the insular comfort of the Midwest. Hide under your drawing tables, hippies!

;)

11:00 AM  
Blogger Fighting Irish said...

Shut your face Bible-belter!

Why don't you have some bread, Bread-basketer! MMMMMMMM! Bread and butter for Bush-lovers! LOL!

What in the Hell am I even saying?

Never mind. I think the fallout from the Korean nuke has made my brain all dizzy.

11:35 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

My state is as blue as yours, except yours may be a little more "glowing" soon.

Bread-basketer? LOL!! You need a nap my friend!

11:43 AM  
Blogger Fighting Irish said...

Or maybe just some bread. ;)

I know my arguement made no sense,....but at least it was loud!

10:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home